Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
• responsibility for software/system validation of exterior lighting electronic modules
• creation of required specification and project documentation (test specification, test report) based on software/system requirement
• execute the software/system validation tests and document the results
• cooperation with other project team members (SW development, HW design)
• design and program automated test systems
• support vehicle integration at our customers
• education in electronics, informatics, controls or similar
• basic understanding of electronic schematics
• ability to cooperate within a team
• project management experience
• the ability to teach others
• 5 years experience
• good English communication skills
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• knowledge of LabView, C (or C++) programming
• knowledge of software test methods
• basic knowledge of 8/16/32bits microcontrollers
• experience with automotive networks CAN/LIN
• experience with Vector Informatik tools
• experience with requirement/change/version control systems
• scripting languages knowledge
• flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 days holiday/year
• Sick Days – 2 days
• transport allowance, company flat for limited period
• allowance for meal
• variable bonus system
• language courses, professional trainings
• pension insurance allowance
• ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Suvorovova 195, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína-Šenov u Nového Jičína, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, corporate preschool, education allowance, soft loans to employees
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.