Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
• Manage a global team of CAD Engineers
• Create network of CAD Experts and coordinate their work to ensure the efficiency and quality of the CAD community works
• Take responsibility of the Global CAD Administrator function
• Defined strategy for implementation of CAD Methodology
• Conduct analysis and propose design process improvements
• Review, redefine and globally rollout CAD standards
• Actively participate in process mapping – future migration to PLM system
• Cooperate with the IT team on Engineering CAD software evaluation
• Represent Varroc in CAD standards and methodologies
• Define main KPI's and monitor design process efficiency
• Bachelor or Master degree – Mechatronical or relevant engineering
• Practical and deep knowledge of CATIA V5 CAD system, proven with min 5-8 years of experience
• Min. 3 years of experience with leading teams
• Practical knowledge of PLM and PDM
• Knowledge of dimensioning and tolerancing standard ASME Y 14.5. -GD&T or ISO 1101 GPS Matrix
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to operate it at senior levels within company
• Strong focus on result delivering
• Ability to work in international environment and with global teams
• English-communicative level as minimum
• High level of computer literacy in MS Office
• Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 days holiday/year
• Sick Days – 2 days
• Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period
• Allowance for meal
• Variable bonus system
• Language courses, professional trainings
• Pension insurance allowance
• Ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Suvorovova 195, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína-Šenov u Nového Jičína, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, corporate preschool, education allowance, soft loans to employees
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.