Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
• Leading a group of 8-15 employees by example, demonstrating high performance culture and personal dedication with cooperation of others departments
• Managing positive atmosphere and cooperation in the team
• Resolving problems and conflicts
• Supporting evaluation of individual's performance by giving appropriate feedback
• Report to the Electronics Manager and align with him technology, design strategy, resources.
• Coordination of the electronics design work at Ostrava office and cooperation with Nový Jičín office – including workflow, process-adherence, resource and capacity planning from quotation phase to serial introduction.
• Manage internal process compliance and continuously support improvement of processes and lead technical design reviews.
• Maintain a technical expert overview of lighting electronics and plan for needs in new technologies (tools, know-how, components, manufacturing processes)
• Ensure that the local design team has sufficient number of resources and working tools, plan for future needs
• Master degree - in Electrical/ Electronic engineering or in similar area with several years of work experience in designing automotive electronics
• Min. 5 years of professional experience, ideally within function related to designing automotive electronics
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to operate autonomously
• Strong focus on result delivering
• Ability to work in international environment and with global teams
• Very good leadership and presentation skills
• Willingness to regularly travel and visit other Varroc locations, customers or suppliers
• English – good level as minimum
• High level of computer literacy.
• Driving license B
• Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 days holiday/year
• Sick Days – 2 days
• Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period
• Allowance for meal
• Variable bonus system
• Language courses, professional trainings
• Pension insurance allowance
• Ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, corporate preschool, education allowance, soft loans to employees
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.