Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
• Responsible for day to day support for EDI operations
• As a member of the EDI Development team, the EDI Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and communicating EDI and business requirements for Trading Partners assigned to new Customer using different EDI standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT, VDA, etc) / Supplier setups and for contributing to the design and realization of solutions
• Point of Contact for EDI Trouble Tickets & Inquiries
• Tracks and resolves EDI production system issues
• Monitor and troubleshoot Inbound & Outbound EDI Files and Transmissions/communications (both customers & supplier transactions).
• Provide support to all EDI production processes and maintain all EDI Data Maps
• EDI Developer/Analyst Role
• Develop new Maps per customer specifications / Formats (X12, EDIFACT, VDA, etc.c)
• Troubleshoot and improve all data and workflow processes to resolve any immediate or potential content or map issues
• Assist in the design of all EDI map documents and prepare all test data, managing all communications and workflow of internal and external resources
• Work closely with technical resources to support Map development and migration
• University degree
• Strong experience applying EDI standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT, etc) to new and existing EDI transactions and requests. Should be experienced in handling production support, exception reporting, IDOC workflow errors, and acknowledgements
• At Least 2 years of experience with similar position Posses strong understanding in EDI 850, 855, 856, 810, 860. EDIFACT ORDERS, INVOIC, DELFOR, Order Request, Order Confirmation, Ship Notification Request, xCBL, IDOC etc. Good understanding on XSD/ DTDs and sound knowledge on XML parsing process.
• Very good level of English language
• Various benefits (Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30), 25 days holiday/year, Sick Days – 2 days, Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period, ...)
• Chance to participate in the development of innovative products
• Chance to be part of international team
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, company catering, corporate preschool, education allowance, soft loans to employees
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.