Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
The Global warranty manager is in charge to manage the Varroc warranty activities worldwide, to meet warranty objective and customer satisfaction.
The Global warranty manager reports to Global PD Quality Director.
Has the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of serious non-conformance (customer expectations or safety and regulations issues).
• Monitor customer warranty databases and residents escalation to detect abnormal situations or risks at early stages.
• Be the link with PD (product development) in case of design issue
• Represent Varroc at customer in case of warranty escalation, for action plan sharing and associated progress follow up.
• Negotiate warranty KPI objectives with customer.
• Centralize results of all Varroc Warranty issues and report weekly at PD Level.
• Secure that customer warranty database are all filed in with relevant information within deadlines.
• Challenge SQM for customer containment.
• Technical University, Quality specialization is preferred
• Experienced team leader as well as successful team player
• Excellent communication skills in English, second foreign language is advantage
• Familiar with quality in automotive business, knowledge of its methods, tools and standards
• Customer orientation
• Stress resistance, result orientation
• Interest in further related growth and development
• Driving licence
• Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 days holiday/year
• Sick Days – 5 days
• Company car
• Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period
• Allowance for meal
• Variable bonus system
• Language courses, professional trainings
• Pension insurance allowance
• Ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
E113, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína-Šenov u Nového Jičína, Czech Republic
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.