Varroc Lighting Systems is a wholly-owned entity of the Varroc Group located in India. Varroc Lighting Systems is headquartered in the USA.
In the Czech Republic Varroc Lighting Systems specializes in concept design, research & development and manufacturing of exterior lighting products such as headlamps, rear lamps and electronic control modules.
Globally we have over 5,000 employees of which more than half work in the Czech Republic. Varroc is one of the 100 most significant employers in the Czech Republic.
We drive the lighting innovations directly from the global center of excellence located in Novy Jicin and Ostrava where we employ over 400 engineers.
We are big…
We are successful…
We are international…
And we are proud of it. Join our team!
• Understands current Varroc Lighting System’s IT infrastructure & IT applications portfolio and the company processes.
• Maintains certain level of knowledge about all VLS IT systems applications functionality (high-level).
• Maintains close relationship with the IT systems’ business owners.
• Works with IT project stakeholders on collecting the business requirements within the Planning phase in each IT project.
• Understands project’s timeline requirements gathered by business owners against project schedules released by IT project managers.
• Reports progress on collection of business requirements towards IT project managers.
• Blueprints of UAT scenarios in the Design phase with the business teams, finding all possible ways how to test the Apps/Systems/Infrastructure.
• Attends App/Software/Infrastructure UAT sessions, collects and evaluates UAT results and deliver those to IT project managers.
• Maps trends in IT Applications/IT Infrastructure usage, and deliver an outlook trends to the IT functional groups for the budgeting/infrastructure upgrade planning purposes.
• English language is a must.
• Excellent communication and IT systems analysis skills & time flexibility is a must.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, and Microsoft Project applications is required.
• Proficiency in technical writing is a must.
• Knowledge of at least one manufacturing systems is required.
• ITIL, SDLC, or a Project Management certification and/or training is an advantage.
• Knowledge of various IT technologies is required (Hardware, Software, Storage, L2/L3 Networking), or knowledge of any part of the Cisco/VMware/Windows Server stack is high advantage.
• Knowledge of the processes in an automotive company is a plus.
• Knowledge of SAP ECC system is a plus.
• Knowledge of PLM (Siemens) TeamCenter and other Engineering systems is a plus.
Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 days holiday/year
• Sick Days – 5 days
• Company car
• Transport allowance, Company flat for limited period
• Allowance for meal
• Variable bonus system
• Language courses, professional trainings
• Pension insurance allowance
• Ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
E113, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína-Šenov u Nového Jičína, Czech Republic
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.