Společnost Varroc Lighting Systems je prémiový výrobce světelné techniky pro automobilový průmysl. Jsme součástí mezinárodní skupiny Varroc Group, ve které pracuje přes 13 000 zaměstnanců.
Ve třech lokalitách Varroc Lighting Systems v ČR (Nový Jičín, Rychvald, Ostrava) dáváme práci více než 3 000 zaměstnancům a stále rosteme. V našich vývojových centrech vyvíjí více než 400 inženýrů kvalitní a inovativní osvětlení. Vyrábíme špičkové světlomety, zadní světla, signální světla a elektronické řídicí jednotky.
• Coordinate of Project Quality Engineers (PJQE) to secure quality in the product and process. With focus on upfront product development to ensure lessons learned are implemented into new generations
• Lead and approve APQP activities throughout quote to post launch phases to ensure the quality
• Responsible to manage the PJQE Project Quality team, develop, prepare/organize training with HR, capacity/resource planning, approve/budget/control travel, time keeping.
• Actively deal with and act on other team members to meet quality and projects goals.
• Catalyst and coach for AIAG Core Tools application by all required areas, make training plans, and escalate noncompliance.
• Review quality department procedures and update/ train as required into Varroc education system database.
• Lead team to use VSPS and VPRS for test failures during project development; drive teams to know root-cause before making PCA’s, and drive teams to make Lesson Learned Cards where read across is needed.
• Work with organizations or suppliers to implement strategic advanced technologies at Varroc manufacturing locations to reduce yearly customer reported quality concerns to meet quality targets.
• Technical Education
• Experience in molded plastic product design and engineering required. Experience in lighting products is preferred. Knowledge of LED applications and/or electronics integration is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required. Experience interfacing with automotive OEMs is desired. Ability to work with multiple teams is critical.
• Possess a strong understanding of AIAG Core Tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA & PPAP), Control Plans/Process Flows
• Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis/Practical Problem Solving.
• Demonstrate professional behaviors and attitudes while performing job responsibilities and in communications with the customer, coworkers and supporting/interfacing organizations.
• Must be a team player and be able to give accurate status and progress reports on assigned program/project.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint expected.
• Knowledge of English
• Deep knowledge of the Automotive Product Development Processes.
• Flexible working hours (fixed time 8:30 – 13:30)
• 25 day holiday/year
• Sick Days – 2 days
• Transport allowance, company flat for limited period
• Allowance for meal
• Cafeteria Benefit Plus
• Variable bonus system
• Language courses, Professional trainings
• Pension insurance allowance
• Ability to participate in the development of innovative products
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV AS AN ANSWER FOR THIS ADVERTISEMENT.
Suvorovova 195, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína-Šenov u Nového Jičína, Czech Republic
Bonuses, transport allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, corporate preschool, soft loans to employees
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Varroc Lighting Systems, s.r.o.